REGISTRATION: Registered children are eligible for Common Entrance Test. Registration fee is non-refundable.
TIME OF REGISTRATION: From September till March subject to seat availability.
|CLASS||MINIMUM AGE AS ON 31ST MARCH||MAXIMUM AGE AS ON 31ST MARCH|
|I||5 YEARS 6 MONTHS||7 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|II||6 YEARS 6 MONTHS||8 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|III||7 YEARS 6 MONTHS||9 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|IV||8 YEARS 6 MONTHS||10 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|V||9 YEARS 6 MONTHS||11 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|VI||10 YEARS 6 MONTHS||12 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|VII||11 YEARS 6 MONTHS||13 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|VIII||12 YEARS 6 MONTHS||14 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|IX||13 YEARS 6 MONTHS||15 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|X||14 YEARS 6 MONTHS||16 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE
The school provides seats for not more than 45 students per class. The class-wise vacancies are filled up based on a Common Entrance Test conducted every year in the month of Oct-Nov.
The Entrance Tests are conducted on three subjects –English, Mathematics and Hindi followed by an interview.
1) Students are admitted on the basis of the child’s performance in both written and Viva Voce.
2) Generally, withdrawals are not permitted during the course of academic year. In the event of any compelling situation wherein withdrawal is required during the course of the academic year, the application for withdrawal must be given in writing a week in advance. TC will be issued after only after all dues for the full term is cleared. A fee of ` 300/- will be charged for the TC.
3) Application for TC should be made in writing by the parents before 31st March of any academic year or else TC will be issued only on payment of first term fees for the next academic year. If a student has paid the school fee for Term-I and subsequently applies for TC, the amount shall not be refunded.
4) If a pupil has paid the fees and has not attended the school for even one working day and applied for TC, the same will be issued on payment of the fees for the whole term.
5) The Society and Management of the school reserves the right to refuse/cancel an admission at any time without assigning any reason.
6) Student who gets detained twice in the same class will be given TC in their best interest.
ADMISSION TEST INFORMATION
The syllabus and standard of question papers in case of each class and subject will be that of the immediate lower class.
The date of birth mentioned in the Registration form should not contradict the date of birth indicated in the TC of the previous school. Parents may note that no subsequent request for changes of date of birth of a student will be entertained.
The academic session of the school begins in the first week of April every year and ends on 31st March of the next year. Winter Break is given approximately 30 days (Dec-Jan), a summer break for approximately 25-30 days (June-July) and a Puja Break for 10-12 days.
TERM: The school has two terms
TERM-I: April to September
TERM-II: October to March
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Parents/guardians must submit the following documents at the time of admission.
1) A photocopy of the child’s birth certificate
2) Original Transfer Certificate of the previous school
3) Three copies of thumb-size passport photo of the child
4) Photocopy of the child’s last Report Card
The results of the Common Entrance Test will be put up on the school notice board and the parents/guardians are required to check the same on the notified date. The last date for admission and payment of school fees will also be displayed on the board. If no response is received within the fixed date for the purpose, it will be presumed that the offer has been declined and the seat will then be offered to the next student from the waiting list.
CLASSROOM, EXAMINATION AND PROMOTION RULES
1) Students are expected not to litter or spit in the classroom and not to damage any school property.
2) Bullying of any kind is strictly prohibited and if any student is found guilty he/she will be subject to removal from the school.
3) It is mandatory for all the students to appear all the tests and examinations conducted from time to time.
4) If a student’s attendance is less than 75%, he/she may not be allowed to write the final term examination.
5) A student who fails in more than 2 major subjects may not be promoted even if the required aggregate is met.
6) Promotion will depend on the entire year’s performance.